Saturday, February 6, 2010

Organization Saturday

I finally did it.  I re-organized my bookshelf.  All the viola related music is in a filing cabinet, and the other stuff is organized on the bottom shelf.  Paperwork is filed as well, and labeled with my new lovely label-maker.  I also changed the spacing of the shelves, rearranged the pictures and categorized the books differently.  I need something on top of the bookshelves though.  Some flowers or SOMETHING.

I also dusted, re-organized my shoe rack, and cleaned out the fridge today.  It's very freeing to have things slightly more clean, and organized.  To celebrate I made some homemade chocolate chip cookies.  And I only ate one!

Tomorrow, I think that I will do some laundry, practice, take some things down to the storage unit, go to a Super Bowl Party and hang up clothes.  We have Monday and Tuesday off too!  :)  What to do?!?

2 comments:

Kevin and Kristen said...

I love days were you feel productive and when things get done. Especially reorganizing. It always makes me feel happier to have things clean and organized. Yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies! Can I come over? That sounds so delightful eating chocolate chip cookies with a Winter wonderland outside.

Susanne said...

It is freeing to have things more clean and organized. Too bad I haven't got a clue where to start!